01 02 03 Just Run Jim: Official uniform arrives 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Official uniform arrives

34



I was accepted into the Brooks ID program in January. It's the closest thing us non-elites can get to a sponsorship. My uniform arrived via UPS yesterday. It is actually way more green than the picture. ID stands for Inspire Daily. I'd like to think I do that to the people around me all the time. But now I guess it's an official thing. In addition, I get a discount on all of the Brooks products. I've been a hard core believer in their shoes for a while now.
Ran a short 5.1 miles today at an 8:35 pace. Didn't even feel like work today. I'm thinking the worn out shoes were the cause of my plantar fasciitis problem. I will continue to stretch it and I hope this problem is behind me now. You never realize how addicting running is until you can't do it. I really enjoyed the run in 17F temps today since it was a full sun and no wind to speak of.
I then met my wife and son at his basketball practice. It's hysterical. The coach actually had the 4 olds square off in a half-court game for awhile. Dribbling is never a concern for these kids and it's funny to watch teammates guard each other. When the coach says to block the shot...all of them do except the shooter. Somehow, I don't think soccer practice will be as enjoyable when it warms up.




Labels: ,

35 36 37 38